My Daughters

My Daughters
my cute daughters

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Birthday Colour Theme




The colour theme of my birthday this year is peach. Why peach? Well, honestly peach isn’t at all my favourite colour – nowhere near favourite. It so happens that in January I had been to Colaba and I saw extremely beautiful footwear with a colour combination of peach and gold. I bought it and from that day I decided that in 2015, the colour theme of my birthday will be peach. It’s as simple as that.

Till date, I have done a lot of birthday shopping and bought a lot of clothes and accessories in peach. My birthday shopping is almost done. Yes, I know it’s in July but the pleasurable feeling of shopping for your birthday is to be experienced to be believed and I like to experience this feeling throughout the year. That’s the reason I keep shopping for my birthday throughout the year.

Same with my wedding anniversary. I like to shop for the wedding anniversary throughout the year. This year it will be the sixteenth anniversary and the traditional colour for a sixteenth wedding anniversary is emerald green. Thank goodness, it’s one of my favourite colours and so I am very excited with this colour theme. Though I haven’t bought anything in emerald green, knowing me well enough, I will start soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment