My Daughters

My Daughters
my cute daughters

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Rejection



I am going through rejection right now and it is frustrating me extremely. I feel like speaking to my Golu right now but looks like he’s busy. He is not responding to my messages. So, instead of going mad, I thought I will write a blog post on rejection. After all, it’s been really long since I blogged and since most of the times I use it as my stress-bursting tool, I thought of using it now.

I am feeling this rejection again. I am just sick and tired of this rejection -- since 2014; this is the sixth time I have been rejected. I am unable to take rejection anymore. It’s driving me crazy. I am unable to understand God’s plan but I know that it is for our prosperity and not for our destruction. This much I am sure of and I can trust the Lord for a good future.

But what I am failing to understand now is what exactly is lying in the future. Well, no one knows that so it’s better to leave it in the all-knowing hands of Jesus Christ. With Him in our boat, there’s no fear of drowning. He loves us too very much. Though the whole world keeps rejecting us, I am proud to say that He will never reject us. He has never rejected us in the past and He will not do so in the future also.

Ah, feeling much better now. This crazy feeling is almost fading. I know blogging gives me the same pleasure which I get when I am at the church -- peaceful -- I am happy writing this blog post. Thank you, Jesus!!!

PS: Today is Ash Wednesday. The beginning of the holy Lenten season. We went to the church in the morning and I surrendered all my negativity at the feet of Jesus. I prayed to be a better person and resurrect with the Lord on Easter morn a totally new person -- without any negativity. Hallelujah, Praise the Lord!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment