My Daughters

My Daughters
my cute daughters

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Merciful Lord



The Lord is merciful and compassionate to the people who trust in Him. And I trust in the Lord immensely and He is so very merciful to me and my family. I am jobless since March 2015 and Golu since December 2013. But the Lord has kept showing only His mercy on all of us. I cannot thank Him enough for all the good things He has been doing for us. There is a roof on our head, plentiful food on our table and beautiful clothes on our body. The Lord has been lavish with His mercies. Thanks to our store Fashion-i-Nation, the Lord has been kept providing for our clothes for every occasion. My birthday shopping with the colour theme of peach has already been completed and from today I have begun shopping for my sixteenth wedding anniversary in December. Like it has been mentioned in earlier posts, the colour theme of this year’s wedding anniversary is emerald green.

I thank the Lord for being so lavish on us and providing for our every need. The Lord doesn’t do it because I am not an extraordinary holy person – He does it because He loves me and my family so very much. And I need to love Him back because He loved us first. He was the one who showed His love, mercy and abundance – how can I not love Him back?

With a graceful heart, I thank the Lord one more time and over and over again for loving us so much and providing for our every need, want and desire!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment