My Daughters

My Daughters
my cute daughters

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Pakistani Kurti



Yesterday I bought an amazingly beautiful Pakistani Kurti for myself. So, what does this mean? Well, no big rewards for guessing. It simply means that my shopping for my fourteenth wedding anniversary on December 28 has begun. Yippee!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fourteen exclamation marks for the fourteen years! These fourteen years have truly been exclamatory. The marriage was “sudden” but by the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, has been going “strong”. Since I am highly touchy about this subject, I will not write much about it but about the kurti I bought yesterday.

Again, no points for guessing, it was kind of love at first sight with this kurti as well. A lot of stuff was there but my eyes fell only for this one kurti. The best for the best! I guess this will be the next big thing for me after the Salwar Kameez look since last year. This year it’s gonna be Pakistani Kurti. This kurti imbibes the best traits of the salwar and yet is more comfortable and trendier. Something my type!

One good thing about this kurti is that I can easily wear it as a style statement for my fourteenth wedding anniversary dinner outing and later on, I can wear it formally as a Eucharistic Minister. I will have no problems in the church.

My kurti is long and made from cotton and linen fabric with embroidery in the front. It has mandarin collar (google) and full sleeves. This kurti is just exclusive and has a royal style. I can already visualize my look – oozing out style on that night of all nights! Hopefully, this look will be my best of all times!

My kurti is elegant and the most fabulous piece so far in my entire wardrobe and I know I am going to make a unique style statement on my anniversary.

No comments:

Post a Comment