My Daughters

My Daughters
my cute daughters

Friday, August 16, 2013

My Best Friend



“Some people need not tell where they come from. Their minds are as ill-structured and their thinking as small as the towns they live in. Their one-track filthy minds are as narrow and as complicated as the lanes and by lanes of the town, their thought-processes slower and sleepier than the government organizations, their feelings shallower and superficial and their old era mindsets as prehistoric as the arrangement of some of the crumbling constructions. Their opinion single-dimensional and as unoccupied as the still existing single-screen cinema halls…....

I am glad I could escape one such offensive town two decades back!!!

Small townies, it’s high time you leave behind the high and mighty comfort-zones and rise as high as the high rises of our metropolitan cities. Think big!!! Think better!!!”

This was my status update on Facebook yesterday. But this should have been read by the so-called friends for whom it was written. Sadly, these fine words couldn’t be read by them for those it was written. In my sadness and hurt feelings, I must have made a lot of grammatical errors and I know some people must have been laughing at the mistakes. But the picture accompanying this status, I really don’t care what about the people laughing on this. I just wanted to express myself and I did it. Let the world laugh. The world is meant for laughing on others. That’s all it can do. What a coward! The entire world is nothing but a coward – laughing at people.

I don’t belong to this world. My world is the one where Jesus Christ will take me at the end of my life’s journey. That’s the world for me for me and my family. We are too good for this world. Our real world is in heaven where Christ has kept a room for me and my Golu, Googoo and Goldie. That’s where we belong. That’s our real home. The earthly home is a temporary one and we are here today and gone tomorrow. So I shouldn’t bother who’s my friend here because my real and best friend is in heaven and He really cares for me. I should get worried if He is upset with me and I should make sure that I never upset Him with my behavior.


No comments:

Post a Comment