My Daughters

My Daughters
my cute daughters

Monday, June 17, 2013

Thank you Jesus...

...for this wonderful day. Though I am extremely tired right now, I need to be thankful to the Lord for this beautiful day. I have been up since 4:45 in the morning and left home at 7:30. I have a bad headache, my legs are unable to carry me and I am so very sleepy. But thanks be to God for this wonderful day. I am so very happy.

Today was the first day of "Project T" and it went off very well. Then I went to my office after many many days. And I got an extremely pleasing news there which made my day further beautiful. So I want to thank the Lord for the two extremely beautiful things that happened in my life.

Both these two things are very close to my heart and I am excessively sentimental about them.

I also got to know about Tinker Bell and Peter Pan. They are really very happy at Alibaug and are living a lavish life there. Praise God.

So all these things make this day an immensely memorable one. This is the day that the Lord has made. Let us rejoice and be glad in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment