My Daughters

My Daughters
my cute daughters

Friday, June 7, 2013

Ezekiel 34:11-16



Indeed the Lord God says this: I myself will care for my sheep and watch over them. As the shepherd goes in search of his flock when he finds them scattered, so will I go in search of my sheep and gather them from all the places where they were scattered in a time of cloud and darkness. I will bring them out from among the peoples and gather them from the countries. I will lead them to their own land and pasture them on the mountains of Israel in all the valleys and inhabited regions of the land. I will take them to good pastures on the high mountains of Israel. They will rest where the grazing is good and feed in lush pastures on the heights of Israel. I myself will tend my sheep and let them rest, says the Lord God. I will search for the lost and lead back the stray. I will bind up the injured and strengthen the weak, but the fat and the strong will be eliminated. I will be a true shepherd to my flock.

No comments:

Post a Comment