My Daughters

My Daughters
my cute daughters

Friday, June 21, 2013

"You are a beautiful"...

Only one week into "Project T" and I am  already feeling so nice. Guess, I belong here. This is my world. I feel loved and wanted. Why did I ever aim and desire for anything else in my life? Soon after my studies, I should have headed for this. I am passionate about it.

Today one of the elements in "Project T" said absolutely unexpectedly and innocently - "you are a beautiful". How sweet!!! I was taken aback. It was sudden and unexpected. I am sure these are little perks that are sure to come in this journey. I have to be ready for this.

And another one of them was giving me two Alpenlebies but I refused to take. Not unless there's a birthday.

I just love and adore my "Project T" because its in the premises of my most favourite place on earth - St. Joseph church grounds. So its kinda double blessing.

Loving Lord, please bless my "Project T".

No comments:

Post a Comment