My Daughters

My Daughters
my cute daughters

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Gal 2:16.19-21

Yet we know that no man is put right with God by the observance of the Law but by faith in Christ Jesus. So we have believed in Christ Jesus in order to be put right with God through faith in Christ Jesus, and not from the practices of the Law, because by observing the Law no one will be put right with God. For through the Law I died to the Law so that I may live for God. I am crucified with Christ, and it is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. I now live my mortal life through faith in the Son of God who loved me and gave himself for me. In this way I do not set aside the grace of God, for if a person is put right with God through the Law, then Christ died for nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment