My Daughters

My Daughters
my cute daughters

Monday, March 18, 2013

That’s the way I like it…

Everything is back to normal from today onwards. Why? Because, from today, my kids’ new academic year has begun and I am so very glad about it! Glad, because they are in higher class now (Googaa, seventh standard) and Goldie (fourth standard). Oh…I feel so happy!!! And I am also happy because from now on everything will be on track – right from opening my eyes at 5 o’clock in the morning till the time I go back to sleep at 10 pm – everything will be on time. Hopefully, everything will be punctuality personified, because that’s the way I like it…

I am all the more happy because today I blogged and also had my green tea after what seems an eternity – wish everyday was a school day……!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment