My Daughters

My Daughters
my cute daughters

Monday, March 18, 2013

4th March – fourteen years and still counting

4th March, 2013, was a very special day for us as Golu and I celebrated fourteen years of our togetherness. But as the day was extremely hectic I couldn’t blog on our fourteen years of togetherness on that day. Whatever it is, one thing is for sure – we have worked really hard to make a home. I am really grateful for each day, and for the fourteen years of togetherness. It has been an extraordinary, happy and harried togetherness.

Isn’t it amazing? Just imagine. Together with each other for the last fourteen years – what a wonderful achievement in this world where every second family is broken! I personally know of so many families who have loads of money but broken from within. So it’s time to look back at the fourteen years of togetherness.

It has been a season of togetherness – yippee!!! We are in our fourteenth year of togetherness. Fourteen years of tolerating each other.

“Then fourteen years after I went up again to Jerusalem with Barnabas, and took Titus with me also” – is all I found in the Bible on fourteen years.



No comments:

Post a Comment