My Daughters

My Daughters
my cute daughters

Monday, March 18, 2013

Fr George Karamvely

Last week, from Sunday, March 10 to Friday, March 15, we had the third mission/retreat in Hindi for the Lenten season in our church. I couldn’t attend the first two days but was regular from Tuesday onwards. The Hindi mission began in the evening at 7:30 to 9:30pm with preaching, adoration and healing service. This mission was preached by Fr. George Karamvely from New Delhi and team. Fr. George was the director of Faridabad Divine retreat centre, a well known preacher in Hindi.

Fr. George used to preach for all the masses in Hindi so I have become quite accustomed to Hindi Eucharistic celebrations. This Hindi mission has really, really been very anointing for me. But sadly, I couldn’t purchase any of the books by Fr. George.

No comments:

Post a Comment