My Daughters

My Daughters
my cute daughters

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Blessing in disguise

From today there will be no van service for my kids. This means I will have to bring them back from school every day. The van driver has shown inconvenience to bring back Googaa from school in the afternoon. So I have decided to bring them both from school in the afternoon; Golu will go to leave each morning.

The moment I heard this news, I took this with full positivity – for me, this is nothing but a blessing in disguise and allows me to come one more step closer to my daughters. Yet another dream of mine – of getting them back from school – is getting fulfilled. Though I will have to make two trips in the heat of the sun, somehow I am very happy about it. I am extremely delighted though I will have problem on the days I will have to go to office and also during exhibition times but I am sure the Lord will plan out something equally good. I am not at all worried like earlier…

Then yesterday I read this somewhere: (Psalms 27-29)

“I have asked the Lord for one thing –
this is what I desire!
I want to live in the Lord’s house all the days of my life,
so I can gaze at the splendor of the Lord”

I just love these words. It just expresses my own desire. How well the psalmist has described something which I could never think of but was always there in my mind.

Halleluia…

No comments:

Post a Comment