My Daughters

My Daughters
my cute daughters

Friday, June 24, 2011

Lethargic …!

I am feeling extremely lethargic today after yesterday’s out-of-the-blue holiday. I feel like hiding in some corner of the office and going off to deep sopor. And that is why I am writing this post…to keep me awake!!!

Yesterday’s break from work was ‘out-of-the-blue’ because there was a press conference in the evening around 6:30. I would have to work full day had I been to the office. Since the Cat is away, this little mouse decided to work from home and go for only this conference in the evening. But instead of work I just lazed around. I learnt something vital yesterday – sometimes it’s so very essential to not do anything – nothing but just act lazy. I did just the same – no bath, no reading, and no music – nothing but sleep and more sleep…Zzzzzzzz…Wow! It was so heavenly.

But I was feeling so odd in the evening; I left home at a time when usually every day I am already home. I reached home at 10:20 pm. I could sleep not before 12:30 and got up at 5 in the morning. My head whirls right now and more than lethargic, I feel tipsy. God save me!!! I hate this feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment