My Daughters

My Daughters
my cute daughters

Sunday, July 19, 2015

19th July, 2015 (Sunday)



Today’s a landmark day in my life. Today’s the day I had my catechists training course (CTC)’s first evaluation. My group animator came to evaluate my teaching in the class and praise God, everything went well. She appreciated my way of teaching and didn’t find anything that I shouldn’t be doing in the class. I am so very happy today.

I was very nervous and had surrendered this evaluation to the Lord and asked Him to be with me while teaching. I asked Him to guide me the way I should be teaching, for His glorification, and indeed Jesus heard my prayers and everything went well. Thank you, Jesus, for being with me while teaching.

Secondly, today’s daily Bible To Do message said – list the five most important roles you play in your life and account for everything you do under each role.

So, the five most important roles that I play in my life are that of a Lover of Christ, Mother, Wife, Catechist and Extraordinary Minister of Holy Communion. And the sequence is absolutely correct.

And if I have to give an account for everything that I do under each role, then as a Lover of Christ, I love Jesus Christ from the bottom of my heart. I exist only because I love Him otherwise I would be non-existent. In my role as a Mother I try to be as peaceful, patient and polite to my daughters as possible. I try to be more of a friend to my daughters than a typical mother. I try hard and I hope to be successful. In my role as a Wife, I try to be as patient as possible with my husband. I try to be affectionate and cooperative with him and try to agree with the decisions he takes. I keep him informed of all the happenings in my life and try not to nag him much. I support him whenever I can. As a Catechist to Std VII ‘B’, I try to share as much knowledge I can about the lessons to be taught. I try not to make it dull for the students and not behave like a typical teacher. I don’t allow the students to take too much advantage of me. Lastly, as an Extraordinary Minister of Holy Communion, I serve the children’s mass every Sunday and take homebound communion whenever possible. We have to give homebound communion compulsorily once a month and since I am doing my CTC, from last two months I am going for homebound communion on the second Sundays as on the first Sundays I have to go for CTC. I try to be sweet to the four old aunties whom I give homebound communion and patiently handle the situation if the table is not kept ready. I try not to get flustered.

So these are the five most important roles that I play in my life and I pray to Jesus Christ to be my strength because I can do all things in Him who strengthens me.

No comments:

Post a Comment