My Daughters

My Daughters
my cute daughters

Monday, July 20, 2015

16th Anniversary Gift Ideas




I want to make my sixteenth wedding anniversary as blissful an occasion, like all other anniversaries. For this I am going to buy a Silver locket and Fountain pen – the modern gifting ideas. Unfortunately, unlike milestone anniversaries, the 16th anniversary does not have any traditional gifts associated with it. So I will go for these two modern gifts.

As there are no long-standing, traditional gifts associated with 16 years of marriage, I will have to happy with contemporary 16th wedding anniversary gifts of silver hollow pendant and fountain pen – out of the other options – these two I love the most.

But it seems tourmaline is a gem that come in variety of colours, and is the traditional gift to give to a wife on the sixteenth wedding anniversary. But I will be content with the above two.

1 comment: