My Daughters

My Daughters
my cute daughters

Friday, May 30, 2014

It will keep me sane!



Sometimes you like to do things only for sheer pleasure – not for any financial gains! Last year, exactly at this time of the year, it was PROJECT T and this year it’s going to be Woman's Beautiful World for me.

What is this Woman's Beautiful World? It’s nothing but fine jewellery, watch, clothes and beauty trendsetting news site or rather a blog for women! Only for women – all woman-related interesting write ups and news and features and other things! I really don’t know what will be the financial gain from it but it’s something I want to do. I know it will keep me happy. It will keep me sane!

I have experimented with a lot of things and my instinct says that I will be happy doing this. Like the way I tried PROJECT T last year, I want to try out Woman's Beautiful World this year. My heart tells me I will be happy. When the pressures of the world will madden me, Woman's Beautiful World will surely gladden me!

I have already started getting so many likes for my posts. It’s really very encouraging. I have few followers also. Though this is not my first blog, it’s going to be my first step as a professional blogger with a lot of woman-oriented features and write ups. A whisper within me tells me it will be my solace when things become tougher!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment