My Daughters

My Daughters
my cute daughters

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Thank you, Jesus...!!!

Right now, at this very moment, I am sitting at my church ground. I am waiting for my kids; they are practicing for their throw ball match. And I just want to thank Jesus Christ for this because He has given me this opportunity.

Every year my kids would get bored during their summer holidays. They didn't have any place to go and didn't have much to do. And because I had to go to office, they would have had to get up from sleep early whether they liked it or not - I had to drop them at the creche. All we did during the summer holidays was go out occasionally during the weekend.

But all that has changed now. Now they get up at whatever time they want and sleep whatever time they like - I am always at home. I am always at home because I work from home. That is why I am always with them and they just love it.

Yesterday while I was attending the 7 o'clock mass in the evening, it suddenly flashed in my mind that not too many years ago, 7 o'clock would be the most grueling hour for me. I would be coming back home from work in the train during the peak hours and would be so very frustrated in the crowd. After that I would reach home, cook, help my kids do the homework, etc, etc, etc and that would be so very tiring. Unlike those hard times, nowadays at 7 o'clock I attend Mass everyday. That's because Jesus Christ has blessed me.

I know life would have been as frustrating if Jesus had not blessed me. So, I want to thank Jesus for this blessing and pray to Him that He will keep this blessing on me for ever and ever. Amen!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment