My Daughters

My Daughters
my cute daughters

Thursday, May 2, 2013

God will make a way



God will make a way
Where there seems to be no way
He works in ways we cannot see
He will make a way for me


He will be my guide
Hold me closely to His side
With love and strength
For each new day
He will make a way
He will make a way


By a roadway in the wilderness
He'll lead me
And rivers in the desert will I see
Heaven and earth will fade
But His Word will still remain
He will do something new today


For sure, God will definitely make a way for me. He has been so faithful to me in more ways than I can remember. He has always heard me whenever I have cried out to Him in despair. He has rescued me from far worse situations in life and the situation in which I currently am, is nothing for Him. He can set me free from this in just a second but we have time till September.

I came to know of this current crisis in my life on 30th April, but instead of panicking and fretting, I lifted up my predicament to the Lord. In the last one year of my life, I have learnt to rely on God’s plans and so instead of applying my own wisdom, I started praying over the situation and am dependent on God to bring out the best from it.

This situation is not at all new in my life – before January 2009, I used to go through this situation every six months. Earlier I would cry and fret but now I have a Friend on whom I can rely and who I know will think the best possible solution for me. And I am mighty sure that God will bring out the best and make a way for me where there is none or obscurely visible.

Though my comfort zone is shaken up right now, I am unnerved. Perhaps I might have gained too much pride and most probably flying high – that’s the reason God must have got my wings clipped a bit. I guess God is in the process of pruning me a bit so that I can bear much better fruit in the future. Yeah, I guess so…this is what was revealed to me yesterday evening while praying my rosary – Mamma Mary revealed to me that “soon the things which you love the most will be taken away from you for your good”. Though these are not the exact words, the message is crystal clear; and the thing I love the most is SHOPPING. So that will be stopped now.

How great are your works oh Lord!!!

Since the time I have come to know of this news, I haven’t cried and lost hope, like earlier. Though I am trying my level best, my greatest hope is on Jesus Christ because since childhood we are familiar with the saying that God helps those who help themselves. So though I know God will help me eventually, I am doing my bit also. I am confident that God has a wonderful plan stored for me which will be revealed to me in September. But knowing the kind of loving and faithful God I have in my life, I won’t be at all surprised if the beautiful plan is revealed to me much earlier than September.

PS: To prove that I was unnerved by the not-so-shocking news, I bought a Mango perfume, Streetwear nail polish and Chambor lip gloss on 30th April. Praise the Lord…!!!

PS1: Praise God even more because I just realized the meaning of the message revealed to me yesterday evening while praying the Rosary. Now I know why this situation has occurred - I need to sober down a bit - and not fly all that high in life...

No comments:

Post a Comment