My Daughters

My Daughters
my cute daughters

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

“Project T”



Finally, after a lot of contemplation, I did something which will take me closer to my childhood dream. Before the bug of journalism bit me around 1991, all because of Sanjay Manjrekar, I used to live for this dream. I would spend all my waking hours dreaming this dream. My father too encouraged me to fulfill this dream but because of the journalism fever, I didn’t quite pursue it.

But now, after 17 unsuccessful years in journalism, I want to give a try to this unfulfilled dream of mine. I really don’t know how successful I will be in my endeavor because in 2009 also I had tried my luck for this. Nothing much had happened at that time. May be luck wasn’t in my favor at that time. May be now is the right time for me. I am just praying and hoping for the best.

If the “Project T” takes off, I will be living life backwards. But what the heck!!! We just have one life and we should make the most of it – who knows when I will have to say good-bye to my earthly life and leave for my final destination. And the reason why I am so excited because “Project T” is inside the church and bears the same name.

Jesus Christ, bless my “Project T”…!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment