My Daughters

My Daughters
my cute daughters

Friday, February 1, 2013

Magnetized…

God is good all the time
He put a song of praise in this heart of mine
God is good all the time
Through the darkest night, His light will shine
God is good, God is good all the time

If you're walking through the valley
And there are shadows all around
Do not fear, He will guide you
He will keep you safe and sound
'Cause He's promised to never leave you
Nor forsake you and His Word is true

We were sinners - so unworthy
Still for us He chose to die
Filled us with His Holy Spirit
Now we can stand and testify
That His love is everlasting
And His mercies - they will never end

God is good all the time
He put a song of praise in this heart of mine
God is good all the time
Through the darkest night, His light will shine
God is good, God is good all the time

Yesterday I had gone to the church to attend the Confirmation meeting. While I was waiting outside for the meeting to begin, within the church was going on the Thursday Night praise and worship. I was magnetized by this hymn and I ran inside to join the worshipers and really became one with the crowd in loudly singing this song of praise in the name of our loving God Jesus Christ. I so much wanted to stay back and continue this praise and worship – but alas, I had the meeting commitment.

Since last night I have been really making up my mind to attend this prayer service every Thursday. I am surrendering this to the Lord; if the Lord wants me to attend it regularly, I am sure He will find a way out for me. After all, His will be done (like always)…I am just a mortal creature…without His acknowledgment, I can do nothing…

PS: Also, read this beautiful thought on TWO THOUGHTS FOR TODAY...THOUGHTS ABOUT GOD:

God is using you for His special purpose.
To Shine His light.
To Share His love.
To Shape His People.

You are making a difference in ways you don’t even realize. And you’re very much appreciated.

“God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work”. 2 Corinthians 9:8


No comments:

Post a Comment