My Daughters

My Daughters
my cute daughters

Friday, February 15, 2013

Habakkuk 2:3



From yesterday I have started my prayer journey. I was invited to join the others when they went about praying in a particular home and while praying, this was revealed to the main pray-er who has decided a lot of spiritual activities for the entire parish. While he was praying, this was revealed to him:

3 For the revelation awaits an appointed time;
it speaks of the end
and will not prove false.
Though it linger, wait for it;
it[a] will certainly come
and will not delay.

We were all very happy because we were discussing to organize regular spiritual counseling for everyone, praying every day, regular training for the team, retreats twice a year for Confirmands and things like discipleship training, etc. This in a way is true for me as well who always wanted to join this group.

No comments:

Post a Comment