My Daughters

My Daughters
my cute daughters

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

25th February, 2013…



…has been yet another golden day of my life. On this day something so very spiritual happened to me that I feel my just-begun spiritual walk with Jesus Christ is already reaching its right destination. Yesterday I became one of the founding members of our church’s Inner Healing (IH) team. This means I will be one of the original members of this IH team. I was away at Signature Mumbai 2013 (Goregaon) but the founder of the IH team called me especially so that I could be present there when the commitment pledge was been taken by the other founding members. I felt really nice and privileged because this shows that I am known for my commitment and the founder can rely on me. I feel oh-so-happy that Jesus is showing me the right spiritual way and guiding me in the right direction.

Though there are some really stringent rules to be the founder member; I am ready to undergo them because I know it will benefit me only. There are certain things which I already have been doing on a daily basis but other things I will surely be able to do by the grace of my Lord Jesus.

When I was asked on what particular ministry I sense a calling, I said writing. So I might start my own, very much cherished, proclamation of “written word” of God. Just keeping my fingers crossed!!!

Yesterday was indeed a spiritual day because besides being one of the founding members, I as an animator of my community, accompanied the Redemptorist Priest to all the families of my cluster. The details of redemptorist priests are given here: http://www.cssr.com/english/works/whatwedo.shtml

These redemptorist priests have come to our church for Lenten mission. They are men of faith whose driving force is the Gospel.

PS: I am also one of the core members of the Easter Ball organizing committee.

No comments:

Post a Comment