My Daughters

My Daughters
my cute daughters

Thursday, December 15, 2011

MEDITERRANEAN by Elizabeth Arden

On 14th December, I bought my third bottle of Elizabeth Arden (EA) perfumes – MEDITERRANEAN – I guess EA has some of the finest and most thoughtfully developed fragrances for women in the world. I absolutely love EA fragrances. I am not much of fragrance person but last year during our triple celebration when I wanted to buy a perfume for myself, I bought GREEN TEA and my journey with fragrances started off with it. Then for my birthday this year I bought AFTER FIVE.

But out of these three fragrances, GREEN TEA is my most favorite because it just uplifts and energizes my spirit with its intoxicating scent – its fresh and invigorating!

MEDITERRANEAN has a woody floral scent – I guess a heady combination of sensual florals and creamy woods with top notes of peach nectar sorbet, Sicilian mandarin, and it reflects whispering water. It was launched in 2007. So I have managed to buy something haute this time.

A bit of research on this rich texture of Mediterranean says that the Damask Plum in it brings a gentle yet captivating twist; Unforgettable bloom of Radiant Wisteria, Star Magnolia, Madagascar Orchid and lasting impression of Sandalwood, Musk, Amber; though I am not too fond of the last three things.

With this, I am almost through with my shopping for Christmas, 12th Wedding Anniversary and New Year – now I just need a small and sexy handbag for Anniversary and I will be done! Beyond all doubts, my this year’s birthday was the most memorable one so far and I am also sure that by the grace of Jesus Christ, this year’s triple celebration will also be the most memorable one!

I am always excited on my birthday and anniversary and like to make these two days oh-so-special every year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment