My Daughters

My Daughters
my cute daughters

Thursday, July 5, 2018

Jubilee Cardozo of St. Mary Magdalene



Right now I am reading the autobiography of the Carmelite saint, Saint Therese of Lisieux!

The more I read the more I am inspired to write my feelings for Jesus Christ!

Though my professional writings have always been ridiculed, I am sure that Jesus will never ridicule my writings for Him.

I will keep on writing all my feelings for Him as and when I get them.

My writings are my only way of expressing my love for Him.

PS: Hey, I just remembered something which has nothing to do with my writings!

But it has everything to do with me being a Secular Carmelite!

So what if I am not a religious Carmelite; when I entered my novitiate on 14 December 2016, I took the name of St. Mary Magdalene!

After completing my journey of OCDS Aspirancy, when I entered into the formal stage of formation, I was vested with the Scapular and began my Novitiate and I took the religious name of St. Mary Magdalene...the patron saint of converts (like me)...!!!

Oh yes, how could I forget this!

So my heart, rejoice at this beautiful remembrance -- my religious name is Jubilee Cardozo of St. Mary Magdalene!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment