My Daughters

My Daughters
my cute daughters

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Coconut Oil



We all are aware of the health benefits of coconut oil that include hair care, skin care, weight loss, maintaining cholesterol levels, stress relief, increased immunity, proper digestion and many more. In fact, coconut oil has a million uses and just recently I have discovered coconut oil as my beauty product and using it liberally on my skin.

It’s a miracle product. I have started using coconut oil as a wonderful natural way to make my hair and skin soft, radiant and healthy. Coconut oil is not only great for our hair but for our overall health as well. It has become my life’s most obsessed natural beauty staple.

Coconut oil is one of the most inexpensive natural remedies that can help treat my dry, scaly, and itchy skin this winter season. I don’t have to shell out thousands for chemically-treated branded moisturizers. I have learnt that the fatty acids in coconut oil helps lock moisture into the skin, making it smooth and it can be used over the elbows and other rough spots to soften them. Interestingly, people in Polynesian cultures have used coconut oil to nourish the skin for thousands of years. Now it’s my turn.

I have started using coconut oil as my body lotion: after the shower, I rub coconut oil all over my body— it feels and smells amazing. Coconut oil is an all natural beauty multi-tasker. It is one of the best natural skin care products available. I am sure regular application to my face can help maintain a youthful and glowing appearance.

Coconut oil is simply great for my skin: I have been dreading this dry winter skin but my bottle of coconut oil makes a great moisturizer from head to toe, particularly for my dry lips. Hopefully, it will work wonders for my skin. Coconut oil can be used as a skin softener, lip gel, makeup remover, anti aging cream, etc. etc etc. Just check out this website for some of the most amazing coconut oil skin recipes. I am sure you will love it http://www.livingthenourishedlife.com/2013/04/coconut-oil-skin-recipes

Nowadays I also sweep a small amount of coconut oil on top of my makeup and leave it alone. It looks like my skin had never glowed brighter than this and that is why coconut oil is my newest green beauty obsession. I apply it on my face morning and night for luscious treatment because the small molecular structure of coconut oil allows for easy absorption through my pores, giving my skin a soft and smooth texture.

I love my new beauty product.

No comments:

Post a Comment