My Daughters

My Daughters
my cute daughters

Monday, January 13, 2014

Change is good

And keeping this change in mind, I want to get going in 2014.

The first change of heart took place on the evening of 31st Dec, 2013, when we decided to participate in the New Year celebrations of our building. It was in 2011 that we had last attended these celebrations. We had kept ourselves totally aloof from everything and everyone but we realized that we are SOCIETY and shouldn't do so. So we participated in the celebrations.

Then I have got myself involved in the Women's Cell/Club and want to be active henceforth. I have befriended all the ladies in the building. So I want to be the change I want to see in my life.

Most importantly, while attending the New Year eucharistic celebration on the morning of 1st Jan, I realized that I shouldn't give up my animatorship. During Father's sermon, I made up my mind to get actively involved in my cluster. So I am going to gather all the lost sheep of my cluster and bring them under the Lord's protection. The Lord has given me this responsibility in 2014.

So as my first step toward bringing all the sheep together, I am all set to keep a Rosary on 18 Jan. I want to make this happen. Every month. While writing this, I seek the blessings of the Almighty Lord to give me the grace to get this going the way the Lord wants it. Amen!!!

PS: Dec 22, 2013, Sunday, was a beautiful sight to behold in the church. All four of us took the offertory during the 9:30 am Eucharistic Celebration. Sadly, nobody clicked our photo. So we don't have any memorable pic of the beautiful moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment