My Daughters

My Daughters
my cute daughters

Friday, November 8, 2013

Found myself…



Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday…what blissfully spirit-filled and blessed days these were in the arms of my Lord Jesus. Like I had written in one of my earlier posts, I was at Tabor Ashram (Kalyan) from 3rd to 6th November. And what a blessed Jesus experience I had over there. Hallelujah! Praise the Lord, I am spiritually full.

My mobile phone went dead and I couldn’t charge it. I was totally cut off from my three cuties but I was connected to them spiritually at all times. And what wonderful visions I saw while praising and worshipping the Lord. All the preachers and priests kept telling the retreatants that nobody will go from here without experiencing Jesus personally and this is what exactly happened to me. Hallelujah! Praise the Lord!

During the inner healing session on Tuesday, 5th November, sometime between 9-9:15pm, Jesus touched me! Literally! I was standing and praying little away from the crowd when suddenly I realized somebody putting a finger on my right arm. Exactly the place where it pains the most! I gave a jerk and opened my eyes. There was nobody. I was extremely scared. Soon I felt somebody pushing me forward and urging me to be closer to the group. I “felt” something. Fearfully, I joined the crowd. Again I started singing and praising the Lord and asking Him to heal me internally. But I was scared; extremely scared. For the first time in my life, I was scared in the presence of Jesus. I started shivering and sweating. I didn’t want to sing. I was crying very loudly. I wanted to get away from the crowd. I wanted to run away from this praise and worship. My whole body was in spasms and I kept bending lower and lower closing my ears. I was crying. Suddenly, I saw a vision of Mother Mary’s feet crushing the “evil thing” under her feet. Then I saw it on the floor encircling me. I was terribly scared. My whole body was paining and still I kept bending on the floor. Finally I was sitting on the ground in a foetus position. I was crying at the top of my voice. I was asking Jesus to heal me. I must have sat like that for almost 5-10 minutes. I thought I will never be able to walk.

Then suddenly the shivering and sweating stopped. The crying too stopped. I kept sitting with my hand on my head for quite some time. I wasn’t crying. Then I stood up as if nothing had happened and again joined the others in praise and worship. It was then that I realized that finally I was free. Jesus had touched me and healed me of my physical pain and also of all my internal pains! It wasn’t me shivering; it was the evil in me that was shivering at the command of Jesus. At Jesus’ command, he left me. It wasn’t I that was scared. It was the evil one in me that was scared of Jesus. At Jesus’ command, he had to leave me. I realized I “felt” Jesus. Hallelujah! Praise the Lord! I am free, I am complete, I am whole, I am changed, I am healed. Jesus healed me of all my internal and external wounds. Hallelujah! Praise the Lord!

I will forever sing the praises of my Lord for curing me completely. Hallelujah! Praise the Lord!

In these four days, I lost my voice because of so much loud singing and shouting. But Hallelujah! Praise the Lord! I have at last found myself!!!

Hallelujah! Praise the Lord! Thank you, Abba Father! Thank you, Jesus! Thank you Holy Spirit!

I love you Abba Father! I love you, Jesus! I love you, Holy Spirit!

No comments:

Post a Comment