My Daughters

My Daughters
my cute daughters

Thursday, July 4, 2013

What's up!!!

Someone on Whatsapp asked me "what's up?". That set me thinking.
So, what is actually up with me nowadays? And the answer is - I really don't know.

All I really know is that I am extremely caught up with too many things. My day starts quite early and though I retire at quite a decent time at night, I am unable to get sound sleep. My sleep is erratic which frustrates me alot and am exhausted and tired very easily. I want to sleep peacefully.

My days are extremely hectic and I have hardly any time for myself. I need rest. I am running helter-skelter from Monday to Friday. I have a busy week.

This is the reason I love the weekends nowadays. I really look forward to the weekends. They are refreshing and peaceful.

But the most beautiful development in my life is that I don't scream at my daughters nowadays. Not at all - not even to wake them up in the morning. All the screaming and shouting is done OUTSIDE. That's the best part of my choc-a-bloc life - I have mellowed toward my cuties. And I really love this though I miss them more than ever!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment