My Daughters

My Daughters
my cute daughters

Friday, July 12, 2013

Birthday Review

No points for guessing it, yesterday was my birthday :-) and praise Lord, what a wonderful day I had. I started my day by cutting my birthday cake and then went to the church to be with Jesus. For the first time ever, Golu and I attended the 6:30 am Eucharistic Celebration. What bliss!!!

Then Golu dropped me at home and went to office. After reaching home I realized that in the excitement of my birthday, Googaa and Goldie have forgotten to carry their water bottles. So I immediately rushed to the school with their respective water bottles. Felt nice to do that otherwise they wouldn't have got water for the entire day.

Then I began my office work and the Facebook wishes also kept pouring in one after the other. It really is a big mood booster. Nowadays, the celebrations aren't complete unless we share them on social platform ;-)

Then it was time for "Project T". There too had a small but beautiful birthday celebration with all the Ts and Ss. Felt really good and sentimental. An extremely emotional and satisfying feeling!!

Then in the evening, wrapped up the birthday with a cosy dinner at home which was cooked by me.

So, overall an extremely happy day. My entire year's shopping expedition finally found the light of the day. Now, its time to start shopping for fourteenth wedding anniversary in December :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment