My Daughters

My Daughters
my cute daughters

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

My Life…

Since yesterday I am reading ‘An Anonymous Story’ by Anton Chekhov. I got the idea of picking up words from this story that describe my life the most. So here are some words which I feel is synonymous to my life.

Coffee – Music – Books – Reading - Greek philosopher - Believing in God – Holidays – Children – Family – Walking – Love – Spectacles – White – Home – Wife - Ten o'clock – Smile – Sea – winter – Literature – Laughter – Shopping - Passionately in love - Passionately loved – Sleep – Domestic - Home-loving – Bedroom – Dreaming – Husband - Romantic attitude – Enjoyment – Beautiful - In love and happy – Charming – Adorable - Snow and frost – Money – Gold - Bad temper – Purse – Tears – Skirt – Thoughts – Temperamental – Writing – Words - Lovely hair – Kiss – Rings – Chestnut – Sentimental – Affectionate – Joyousness – Cleaning – Sweeping – Cooking – Garden – Hope – Heart – Clothes – Purchases – Fashion – Marriage – Christmas – Memory – Quarreling – Passion – Friday – Eating – Instinct – Shoes – Obstinate

No comments:

Post a Comment