My Daughters

My Daughters
my cute daughters

Tuesday, August 9, 2022

No Philosophical Writing

Dear DLL Jesus, 

On all social media platforms today, the philosophical writings of St. Edith Stein have been posted. My simple heart is unable to understand some of these heavy writings. Your Magdalene can neither write nor understand these heavy writings about her love for you. All I know is that I love you a lot and I am nothing without loving you - you are the be-all and end-all of my life! I feel guilty when I offend you and happy when I can overcome my regular temptations. I have never offended you intentionally and thus my heart desires to die loving you - a peaceful and happy death - in your church! It will be okay if no one comes to my funeral - after all what is the use of remembering me after my death? 

So Lord, this simple Magdalene of yours knows just one simple thing she loves you very much!!! That's my philosophy of life!

No comments:

Post a Comment