My Daughters

My Daughters
my cute daughters

Friday, May 27, 2022

Your Faith Has Saved You

https://youtu.be/xNqJ6l35IFA

Day 1

1) Dare to come to Jesus - You dare to come to Jesus, you will go back in peace. He will not send you empty handed.
2) Weep your sins - You weep your sins, Jesus says you are forgiven. The mere presence of Jesus is more than enough for her. She cuts off her sinfulness (her hair) that could lead her to sin again later. Anything that could lead you to sin has to be cut off. The pleasures of the present time always lead to doom. 
3) Surrender to Jesus and you will be saved. Your faith has saved you. 

As my heart has been restless today, I decided to go through the Lenten retreat that was preached by our Carmelite Priest Fr. Rudolph Raj Pinto. 

I got new enlightenment! So feeling much better than what I had been feeling since morning. Today I heard him preach on Day 1. Every day I will listen to one episode of his preaching that was given for the entire week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment