My Daughters

My Daughters
my cute daughters

Thursday, February 8, 2018

Let me start again...




I have reached an age where I can focus on my career all over again.

Though I have never been a career-oriented person and my family has always been my priority, right now I am at such a phase in my life that I can focus on my career all over again. I know that my kids are not crying for me at home. They are neither at the crèche nor are they waiting for me to help them in their homework.

My kids are in their teens now and manage things on their own – they do their own homework, they have friends with whom they chat online and talk over the phone – mommy is not somebody they turn to for everything! But I am always there for them.

So, let me iterate – let me take a fresh look at my career and focus on it – let me achieve something that I could not earlier.

I have realized that I am a late bloomer in some of the things in life but what the heck!

It’s never too late - Let me start again!

No comments:

Post a Comment