My Daughters

My Daughters
my cute daughters

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

"I saw the Lord in a vision..."



The Gospel According to Mary Magdalene
(The Gospel of Mary)

8) And she began to speak to them these words: I, she said, I saw the Lord in a vision and I said to Him, Lord I saw you today in a vision. He answered and said to me,
9) Blessed are you that you did not waver at the sight of Me. For where the mind is there is the treasure.
10) I said to Him, Lord, how does he who sees the vision see it, through the soul or through the spirit?
11) The Savior answered and said, He does not see through the soul nor through the spirit, but the mind that is between the two that is what sees the vision and it is [...]

I too saw the Lord in a vision yesterday. He was sleeping on a cot and surrounding Him were His sheep and some other animals. It was just for a fraction of a second that I saw this in my dream. I had forgotten about it but remembered now after reading this passage from the Gospel of Mary Magdalene.

No comments:

Post a Comment