My Daughters

My Daughters
my cute daughters

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

GOD FULFILS THE DESIRES OF THE HEART



Psalm 37:4
Trust in the LORD and do good; Dwell in the land and cultivate faithfulness. Delight yourself in the LORD; And He will give you the desires of your heart. Commit your way to the LORD, Trust also in Him, and He will do it

Matthew 7:7
"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.

Psalm 21:2
You have granted him his heart's desire and have not withheld the request of his lips.

Psalm 81:10
I am the LORD your God, who brought you up out of Egypt. Open wide your mouth and I will fill it.

Isaiah 58:14
Then you will find your joy in the LORD, and I will cause you to ride in triumph on the heights of the land and to feast on the inheritance of your father Jacob." The mouth of the LORD has spoken.

I am quoting so many Biblical verses just to prove the fact that God indeed listens to the desires of our heart. It has been the earnest desire of our heart to get a home close to the church but all our attempts have failed so far. We are just not able to afford any flats adjacent to the church. We have given up on this desire.

But just when we had given up this desire, the Lord is actually working on it. So what if we cannot go close to the church, the church is coming close to us. Yes, a new church is being built in our area which is quite close to our home. The Lord is fulfilling the desires of our heart.

Though we will be away from the vibrant St. Joseph church, we will be so close to the newly built Divine Mercy (I think so) church. What delight it will be to participate in the daily Eucharist and able to go walking. No need to be dependent on vehicles – I will be able to walk out the distance on my own.

Till this brilliant idea struck me in the morning, I used to be dreadful with the thought that once the new church comes up, I will be separated from my ever-loving St. Joseph church. But this brilliant idea was put into my mind by no one else but the Lord Himself soon after I reached home after attending the closing Eucharistic celebration for the worldwide “24 Hours for the Lord”. I was expressing how, because of me, everyone at home had to wake up so early in the morning today. While I was apologizing for this, I found myself saying that this problem will be solved once the new church comes up. Since then I am delighted that the Lord is fulfilling the desire of my heart by bringing the church close to me – He’s making it convenient for me. I am so very happy with this revelation.

No comments:

Post a Comment