My Daughters

My Daughters
my cute daughters

Friday, June 20, 2014

Happy and gay!




Today after a very long time I am not under pressure. Whenever it’s like this, I like to write down my thoughts as a blog post. I don’t have anything particular to write about, but I am writing just because I have time and the inkling – these two are becoming extremely rare for me nowadays.

Yesterday we celebrated 15 years of togetherness – yesterday was the day we had met up at Dadar station and Golu had proposed to me and the rest is history. We had a good time yesterday though it wasn’t raining all that heavily like the original day. Actually, an original is always an original and no matter what, it cannot be duplicated. We just have to live with the memories for the rest of our lives and 19th June, 1999, will always have fond memories for us.

And now that I have time and inkling today, I just don’t know what to write. May be it happens with everyone – when we are caught up with a busy schedule we yearn for something and our minds run to different things that we like to do – and when we have the time, we don’t have that same feeling.

Well, I am happy that Sunday school finally opens on this Sunday. I will be busy with Confirmation classes. This will be my third year as a Confirmation catechist and I still don’t know anything. I will have to start from scratch for each lesson – I will have to study and research like earlier. But I am glad; it will keep me busy in a productive way. I will be happy and gay!

No comments:

Post a Comment