My Daughters

My Daughters
my cute daughters

Monday, October 31, 2011

Jaipur!!!

Surprise! Surprise! I am going to Jaipur!!!

There’s a colorstone Mines 2 Market conference in Jaipur on 2nd and 3rd November, and I am attending that.

I was checking out the hotel – Hotel Royal Orchard – its very nice and only 2km away from the airport. It claims to be one of the best luxury business hotels in Jaipur and situated in a place called Durgapura. But the conference is at JW Marriott. We’ll have pick-up from the airport so there’s nothing to worry about. I don’t travel much so every time an outstation trip comes up, I become a bit apprehensive. I guess the last time I travelled out of Mumbai was in 2008. I had gone to Hyderabad and it was only a day trip. I was back in the night – the problem with such one-day trips is that one has to start so early and reach home so late in the night that the person is all drained off and there’s no stamina left for work. On 2nd morning I will have to leave home so early; don’t know how energetic I will be to churn out reports.

But I will have to really resist myself from shopping in Jaipur – I hope and pray for that! I also hope that I won’t have much time to spare after the conference so that I won’t be tempted to go out with the group in case they plan an outing. I guess I will have to elude the media group and I hope I get a good room partner.

No comments:

Post a Comment